The HVTA series "The Boss" is a no nonsense, heavy-duty industrial
grade cooler designed and built for the most extreme applications. It utilizes
a high pressure tube axial blower that pushes 15000 CFM of conditioned air
through a 30" flex duct up to 100' from the cooler or will supply two
locations with optional "Y" adapter and two 18" flex ducts.
It can also be used without the duct as a high volume directional cooler,
which can be performance enhanced with an optional discharge nozzle. Applications
include smelters, foundries, power plants, mining operations, high temperature
confined work areas and to supply clean cool air to repair and maintenance
crews in remote hot areas.
|30" Six Blade Tube Axial
|15,000 @ .500" static pressure
|Fan 5.0, Pump frac.
|230/460 3 phase
|66" H x 60" W x 48"
- Roll-around portable.
- All metal construction.
- Stainless steel wet section with easy access to water system for long
life and low maintenance.
- Adjustable water flow.
- Industrial grade six blade tube axial belt drive blower.
- 12" rigid media for the lowest output temperature and highest
cooling capacity available in any portable evaporative cooler.
- Washable aluminum pre-filters.
- Digital output air temperature thermometer that makes it easy to see
the performance that sets us apart from the rest.
- Three phase power input for industrial use.
- Steel casters with polyurethane tread, brakes, and grease fittings
rated at 600 lbs. each.
- Quick detach flex duct adapter.
- Quick detach "Y" adapter.
- Quick detach directional nozzle.
- 18" and 30" flex duct.
- Larger sizes by special order.
Call for pricing and delivery options at (435) 743-5561 or email inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.